Old Fashioned Oatmeal Cookies
Prep time: 45 minutes
- ¾ cup butter, room temperature
- ½ cup Light Splenda Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Vanilla Thrilla
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 ⅔ cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With stand or hand mixer, beat butter until smooth, 2 mins. Add sugar and Vanilla Thrilla and blend another 2 mins. Add eggs and vanilla extract and blend another 2 mins.
- Add flour, baking soda, sea salt, oats and raisins, and mix until it comes together into a dough.
- Scoop leveled tablespoons of dough 3 inches apart onto parchment-lined sheet tray. Bake for 6-8 minutes, until golden brown, rotating halfway.