Craving a decadent brownie dessert that's low on carbs? Look no further! Our Chocolate Cravin' Brownie Recipe makes 16, 2x2 inch brownies, with less than 10 carbs per brownie (when not substituted with optional ingredients)! It's sure to be your go-to dessert for special occasions, or just a sweet treat at home.
- 1 scoop Chocolate Cravin' Super Blend
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Mini chocolate chips or crushed walnuts (optional)
- Instead of applesauce, substitute with 1 cup of overripe mashed banana. You can also substitute honey or agave for maple syrup!
- Preheat oven to 325ºF. Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- In a blender or mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow brownies to cool before cutting and storing them in the fridge.