Prep time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 4 cups whole almonds
- ½ cup Splenda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 scoop Chocolate Cravin'
- Preheat oven 250 degrees F.
- Lightly beat egg white, add water and beat until frothy not stiff. Fold in almonds.
- In separate bowl mix sugar, salt, cinnamon and protein powder. Add to almonds and toss to coat. Spread evenly on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Allow to cool. Store in airtight container.