Skip to content
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Makes 13 cookies
- Serving size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 237 per serving
- Fat: 15.4g per serving
- Protein: 8.6g per serving
- Carbohydrates: 21g per serving
- Sugar: 12.3g per serving
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, coconut sugar, Vanilla Thrilla, and eggs. Fold in chocolate chips and stir until well combined.
- Form dough into balls and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or until they begin to brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on a baking rack before serving.